Terms and Conditions
By registering for one of Micah Australia's Voices for Justice events you agree to accept the following terms and conditions:
Micah Australia will be filming and photographing many aspects of the Voices for Justice conference/event for publicity purposes. By registering for Voices for Justice, you grant Micah Australia permission to use any photos, videos or recording of you for media or promotional purposes.
The contact details you have provided in your registration will be used by Micah Australia to contact you in the lead up to, during and following the conference. Your contact details will not be shared with anyone else without your prior permission.
Cancellations up until registration closing date will attract a $50 cancellation fee ($10 for VFJ Queensland) to cover administrative costs. After registrations close a cancellation fee of up to 50% of your full payment may apply depending on circumstances.
Conference registrations are not confirmed until payment has been received in full.
Code of Conduct
As an ambassador for Micah Australia and an advocate for the world’s poor, you commit to the following code of conduct during any politician meetings undertaken as part of Voices for Justice 2016 events.
- At all times you will relate to other participants, to Parliamentarians and their staff with respect and courtesy.
- You will enter the secure areas (those requiring passes for entry) of Australian Parliament House (APH) or an MP's or Senator's electorate office only:
- To attend a formally scheduled meeting with an MP or Senator, or
- To attend a scheduled event or forum organised by Micah Australia that you have signed up for (because of venue space limitations), or
- At the express direction of a Micah Australia staff person
- You will follow all reasonable directions of Micah Australia staff and organisers, as well as APH security and staff, or electorate staff while visiting Parliament House/electorate offices.
Join us for updates on ways you can speak and act for a world free from poverty.