The Micah coalition is made up of the following member agencies who work together to provide financial support, oversight and strategy for the campaign.
Every year Micah takes over 200 Australian Christians to Canberra and electorate offices, conducting meetings with more than 100 parliamentarians, to discuss Australia’s aid budget and international development policy.
- ADRA (Adventist Development and Relief Agency)
- Anglican Board of Mission
- Caritas Australia
- Baptist World Aid Australia
- Uniting World
- CBM Australia
- Global Mission Partners (Churches of Christ)
- World Vision Australia
- The Salvation Army Australia
- ACCI Relief
- International Justice Mission Australia
Micah Australia also employs a small staff team to help facilitate and lead this coalition.